Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two Long Hard Years

It's been almost two years since I last blogged. So much has happened, good and bad. But when I sit here and re-read everything I blogged about 2 years ago, I remember everything that was happening right then. It was a very difficult time in my life, that I was sure that I would never get through. But I did. Here I am.


The reflection is empowering. Back then I was feeble. Weak. Scared. I was losing everything and only had "crafts" to hold on to. But now I'm strong. My marriage is healing. My children are growing (and we now have a 3rd to add to the bunch!). I'm in college and have a job that I love (despite the lousy pay - haha). Times are still incredibly hard, but it's DO-ABLE. And now, finally, I am ready to get back into what I love: Art. 


So here I am, saying Hello to the world again. I'm here to stay this time. I look forward to showing my masterpieces to everyone and expressing myself through creativity instead of creating what I think people may buy. I look forward to being ME.

No comments: