Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letters You'll Never Send


Do you ever have a thought in your head that you're dying to express? A secret itching to get out? Pent up frustrations that you just want to scream from the rooftops?

We all do. I write in my journal to clear my head of the toxic clutter, but sometimes I wish someone else would read it. I want to hear people's thoughts and opinions - I just don't want them to know my secret.

This is what inspired my new blog segment, "Letters You'll Never Send." We all sometimes write letters, spending hours finding the right wording, just to crumple up the paper and throw it away. Well, no more.

Submit your letters to me annonymously, and I will publish them on my blog. Then you can connect with other readers who have experienced similar trials and tribulations, or read about others who can see your delimmas in a different perspective.

To submit your letters, you can email me at smuttyfae@gmail.com. Please try to keep it under 500 characters (I understand, though, that sometimes you can't help but elaborate). Feel free to submit photos you would like to be included in the blog, but please only post pics of people who have given their consent. And no incriminating photos, please.

I can't wait to see what's on your mind!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Before I was married it seemed like I had a lot of those sorts of letters, but now I am relatively content.